Are you satisfied with your smile ?
When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see? Even a slight flaw in one of your teeth can detract from an otherwise attractive smile. Take another look.
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, it's likely you can benefit from cosmetic dentistry.
- Do you have any stained or discolored teeth or fillings?
- Are any of your teeth crowded, overlapping, or crooked?
- Are you gums red, swollen, receding or bleeding?
- Are you missing teeth, or do you have large gaps between your teeth?
- Do any of your teeth have uneven shapes due to chips, fractures or rough edges?
- Do your teeth seem uneven in length?
Old fillings, injuries, smoking, or some foods may cause stains. Brown or gray teeth are often a side effect of some medications taken in childhood.............
Injuries or daily wear and tear can cause chips and fractures. A worn, flat look may result from grinding your teeth.
Crooked teeth may develop during childhood, because there was not enough space for the teeth to erupt................
When your teeth are uneven in length, they can look out of proportion. This can be the result of grinding etc.
Missing teeth or teeth too small for your mouth produce gaps between your teeth. Gaps can also result from gum disease
Inflamed, puffy, red gums may bleed and pull away from the edges of the teeth. Unhealthy gums are often caused by improper oral hygiene.